Friday, August 5, 2011

Best of...Movie Posters

I will often sit and stare at all the blank walls in my house (not so often that its weird or anything), and think, "what should I put there?". I would say artwork, pillows and knick knacks are what make a house feel cozy to me. The furniture I can always get just right, but sometimes I just can't commit when it comes to artwork. I came across these Polish and European movie posters awhile back. I fell in love with the blue Woody Allen poster and now have it in my dining room (love it!). Now I've become a little obsessed with these brightly colored, beautifully illustrated posters. They bring so much color and fun to a room...so much better than American movie posters, don't you think?



1 comment:

custom greeting card printing said...

This one is authentically looking one of the great collection of the incredible movie posters. The regarding movie posters of this post really makes me crazy about it. Thanks for sharing some magnificent movie posters in this post.