Monday, August 8, 2011

So I Married an Axe Murderer

I had a couple hours to myself yesterday afternoon and I ended up watching So I Married an Axe Murderer. I laughed so hard through most of it and almost fell off the couch at one point. Harriet's loft apartment in this movie is amazing! I loved all the 90's wonderfulness of it. I took some sorta blurry photos while I watched, but they really don't do it justice. I now have a huge Mike Myer's crush...he's adorable!





















Favorite Quotes of the movie:

Stuart Mackenzie: Alright, give your mother a kiss, or I'll kick your teeth in.

Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

No comments: