Thursday, December 15, 2011

Streetstyle Roundup

Here are some cute street-style photos out on the web recently. Some much needed inspiration, as I've been feeling pretty rotten toward my closet lately, more specifically my winter clothes selection. Come to think of it, it may be the lobster dip, potato casserole and wine that I consumed in huge quantities over the weekend that has caused me to shy away from wearing anything that doesn't resemble a sack. Alright, alright, enough complaining already.




clockwise, l to r: studio portrait Backyard Bill; denim blouse Vanessa Jackman; blue scarf Stockholm Streetstyle; red skirt & tights The Sartorialist; jean jacket Backyard Bill; long, gold necklace Models Off Duty; red jumper Lawrence; white, lace dress Backyard Bill; black, lace top Vanessa Jackman; green trousers Stockholm Streetstyle

2 comments:

ion dumitrescu said...

great blog!
www.3fstreet.blogspot.com

Wedding dresses said...

I better end this post before I start rambling, well maybe I already have. More to come soon, I promise! Best wedding gown designer in the world